|Facility Certification Standards|
a. What is the typical redundancy of:
b. What backup protection is provided for individual uplink chains?
c. What interfacility link technology is used between indoor and outdoor equipment?
1) What level of redundancy is provided for these links?
d. What type of Uplink Power Control systems are used?
1) What is typically used to determine atmosphere attenuation?
2) Do you use Automatic Level Control for transmission equipment?
3) What procedures or mechanisms are used to maintain accurate transmission power levels?
4) What systems are used to validate accurate transmission power levels?
e. What redundancy level is provided for LNAs, down-converters and LNBs?
f. Does the facility watch the weather radar to know when rain may affect transmissions?
We invite you to submit your comments by email to Executive Director Robert Bell.
4/22/2017 » 4/27/2017
NAB Show 2017
4/24/2017 » 4/26/2017
WTA Executive Dialogue Series @ NAB 2017