|Facility Certification Standards|
Business Continuity, Power, Disaster Prevention
a. Is there redundant routing of external power via different physical paths?
b. How much of the facility is supported by UPS battery backup and on-site power generation capability?
1) How long can the office divisions of the facility be powered by UPS and on-site generated power?
2) How long can the technical divisions of the facility be powered by UPS and on-site generated power?
3) Does the facility utilize automatic or manual transfer switches?
4) Is the switch a single point of failure?
c. For existing contracts, when will fuel delivery be made and how much are you entitled to receive?
d. Are there redundant HVAC systems?
1) What temperature range and growth in equipment are the systems designed for?
2) How often are the systems maintained?
3) How are temperature and humidity monitored in equipment rooms?
e. Is there a fire suppression discharge alarm that requires manual reset?
1) How often are fire detection and suppression systems maintained?
f. Does the facility have emergency lighting?
We invite you to submit your comments by email to Executive Director Robert Bell.
4/22/2017 » 4/27/2017
NAB Show 2017
4/24/2017 » 4/26/2017
WTA Executive Dialogue Series @ NAB 2017