Teleport Executives Talk 4K Video, Challenges They Will Face in the Asia Pacific Region, and More
Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Teleport Executives Talk 4K Video, Challenges They Will Face in the Asia Pacific Region, and More in the WTA Executive Dialogue Series from CommunicAsia 2013
(New York City, July 9, 2013) – World Teleport Association today announced the release of 11 new interview videos from its Executive Dialogue Series shot at CommunicAsia 2013. WTA’s Executive Dialogue Series provides the top leaders of WTA member companies with the opportunity to share their viewpoints, experience and technical knowledge with a global audience.
Executives interviewed in this series are:
- Adrian Ballintine, CEO, NewSat
- Pierre Cardinal, Vice President, Global Sales, Advantech Wireless
- Daniel Enns, Senior Vice President Marketing & Business Development, Comtech EF Data
- Roger Franklin, President & CEO, Crystal Solutions
- Kim Gravina, Area Sales Manager, ATEME
- Andre Jones, Director of Business Development, ViaSat
- Andrew Jordan, CEO, Eutelsat Asia & Jean-Francois Laprince-Ringuet, CCO, Eutelsat
- Mario Querner, VP, Sales, Asia-Pacific, Newtec & Serge van Herck, CEO, Newtec
- Mike Seery, Director of Sales, Industry APAC, Inmarsat
- Lim Kian Soon, Head, Satellite, SingTel
"Teleports are the meet-me point where the digital highway meets the skyway, and their executives are a rich source of expertise on the most complex satellite service solutions,” said WTA executive director Robert Bell. "Through our Executive Dialogues series, we give that expertise and viewpoint a voice and contribute to continued improvement in service quality and business practices.”
All of the interviews are now available on WTA's site.
Videos will continue to be streamed on the WTA website for a full year following the event. All interviews will be provided to CommunicAsia for selected playout on their site as well. The Executive Dialogues at CommunicAsia 2013 were generously underwritten by Optus.
About World Teleport Association
Since 1985, the World Teleport Association (www.worldteleport.org
) has focused on improving the business of satellite communications from the ground up. At the core of its membership are the world's most innovative operators of teleports, from independents to multinationals, niche service providers to global carriers. WTA is dedicated to advocating for the interests of teleport operators in the global telecommunications market and promoting excellence in teleport business practice, technology and operations.
For More Information
World Teleport Association