Live Webcast: 5 Ways to Deliver Quality of Service for Your Customers – Faster and Smarter
Customers are demanding more from their satellite networks, and service providers are delivering it – but at a cost in terms of greater complexity and higher risk. As a service provider, how do you better manage your network operations to offer higher levels of service and improve the customer experience?
Join the World Teleport Association (WTA) and Kratos for a webcast that discusses "5 Ways to Deliver Quality of Service for Your Customers – Faster and Smarter".
Hear how managing these complex network services effectively, efficiently and with superb customer service is becoming a major competitive differentiator, if not a matter of survival for service providers both big and small, in every market. Learn how a Service Quality Management (SQM) approach can help you:
- Prioritize customer service issues based on the greatest impact on the bottom line
- Predict service problems ahead of customer impact
- Implement intelligent service rules to reduce MTTR
- Minimize disruptions to high value customer services
- Reduce costly SLA violations in highest profit services
*Not available on that date? Sign-up and we will send you a link to the recording.
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Time: 2:00pm ET; 11:00am PT
Duration: 1 Hour
Robert Bell, Executive Director, World Teleport Association
Jacob Blanc, Director of Solutions, Kratos
Hosted by the WTA & Kratos: