Who Should Join?
Membership in WTA is for:
- Teleport operators and developers
- Satellite carriers and other companies for which teleports are a channel to market
- Companies that sell to teleport operators and developers
- Governments and nonprofit organizations pursuing broadband-based economic development
Dues and Payment Methods
|Type of Organization|
| Revenues less than US$20 million and nonprofits * ◊|
| Revenues US$20-70 million|
| Revenues greater than US$70 million|
|Wholly-owned subsidiaries pay at parent company rate|
|* State-owned research, development, telecom, and technology companies pay corporate rates, irrespective of their nonprofit status or ownership by government|
|◊ Must provide verifiable proof of revenue|
Applications must be accompanied by payment of the first year’s dues, which may be paid by check (payable to "World Teleport Association"), credit card or electronic funds transfer. To pay by credit card, please complete the credit card information in the membership application. For funds transfers, please send an email to WTA's Membership Director requesting the bank transfer information.
TELEPORTS, CARRIERS, TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS AND RELATED COMPANIES
- Download our membership application as a Microsoft Word form. Save it to your computer, then complete the form and email it to the Membership Director.
- Open our membership application in PDF format. Print it, complete and fax to +1 212-825-0075.